Sunday, November 10, 2013

Welcome!


Hello my dears readers,
I wanna welcome you at my new blog. Maybe you already know ‘Buntes Bonbon’, its German version. Until yesterday I mixed the German and English posts there and because of some changes, I wanted to do. I had to make a decision concerning my English texts. Yesterday I talked to http://docofsci.blogspot.de/ and he told me, my vision won’t work. He said the best thing would be two blogs.
When I got up yesterday morning, I haven’t thought that such a difficult decision would wait for me a few hours later. It was a very emotional moment, when I opened this blog. Buntes Bonbon is really important for me and so this completely English blog was a big step into a great future.
I’m ready with all layout stuff and if you wanna visit my German blog, just click on the flag -> It looks nearly the same, I hope, and the posts also will be the same, only translated of course. Sometimes there might be posts that only concern German readers, so you won’t get any version of it, but I think that’s ok.
I was overwhelmed by the number of clicks I got here yesterday in only four hours: 201! You’re so great!
I tried to slide all old posts from Buntes Bonbon to this blog and I hope it all worked, there might be any differences at the writing type or whatever but this will change with this post. I try to give always the best for you and make you a pleasure to read!
You probably already recognized that my English is not the best one. I’ll pass my A-Levels this school year and so I’ll still have a whole life to improve my language. Please comment underneath if you find any mistakes or if you have any ideas for the future, I’m open for everything.
For those who don’t know me:
I’m Marie, 17 years old and from Germany. Blogging is my hobby, it became part of my daily life and I wanna show you parts of it here. I love watching football but also doing typical girl stuff like going shopping or sewing. I fell in love with Finns, especially with the band Sunrise Avenue and footballer Pekka Lagerblom ;)
If you wanna know more, just click through the old posts and I’m sure there’ll be much more to tell you soon.
Thanks for making this experience so special and exciting!
Have a great evening and enjoy weekend’s last hours.
_Marie_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)