Sunday, November 10, 2013

Three minutes with Sebastian Schiek

[11.09.2013]
With a lot of heart beating I opened yesterday the new category ‚Interviews‘. After the talk with Vito Lavita I tasted blood and in the hope of many more interviews, there’s this category now.
You might know that the interview with Vito was really relaxed because it was a phone call without any eye contact but with a crib with questions for me.
This Saturday one week ago, I had the possibility to visit the KSC’s [Karlsruher sport club, football team of Germany’s second division] and wasn’t there without any agenda of course. My team poster would like to get filled with all autographs and besides I wanted an interview with one of my favourites. Prior to the training I chose a few players with my best friend for the talk but to be honest: it hasn’t mattered.
The training was very great. A match KSC - KSC and because the wild boys [their stadium is called Wildpark] had to win, everything was perfect. After the personal greeting with a friendly ‘Hallo’ and the nicest Hollywood smile of Daniel Gordon I was, well, kind of out of it. 



When the training was nearly over we went to the exit to get a lot of signatures and to find an interview partner.
At the first question ‘Do you have any time for making an interview?’ everything was okay but this was finally the only questions of about 20, I remembered. Sorry for the not that perfect questions, I was damn nervous.
The next one will be better!  
My chosen one was Sebastian Schiek, 23 years old and since 2009 defender at the KSC. Jahre alt und seit 2009 Abwehrspieler beim KSC. [As of the 31st August 2013]

Buntes Bonbon: Hello Sebastian, nice that you have time for me. I’d like
                     to know how long you play football.
Sebastian Schiek: I think since 1995, so, since I’m five years old.

BB: Did your parents agree when you decided to become a professional
     footballer or wanted they you to have another job?
Sebastian: Yes, they did agree but the immediately said, I should attend
             school and pass my A-Levels. They really supported me on this
             way and took me for example to the training, we had a lot of
             training lessons in the youth and helped me a lot. But - as I’ve
             already told you - suggested me tot o my A-Levels.  

BB: You were injured last year. Does an injury changes the own style of
      playing so that you become more carefully for example or isn’t this
     the case?
Sebastian: Well, I think this is a mental thing and depends on, how your
           body reacts during the first weeks or months in tricky situations
           but it gradually comes back that you take on a challenge.

BB: Are you content to be sixth?
Sebastian: Yes, we are content but we also know that we could be second
          if we dealt better with our leads but fundamental we are pleased.

BB: And do you think you have a chance against Aalen tomorrow?
Sebastian: Yes of course, I think we wouldn’t need to play without this
              attitude.

BB: Yeah, you’re right. Now something different: Against which team
     would you like to play one day?
Sebastian: Preferably against Manchester United.

BB: So, that’s it. Thanks for your answers and good luck tomorrow, bye!
Sebastian: Thanks. No problem, bye.

As a small surprise I got this picture for you! [Buntes Bonbon is looking for a great season with the KSC]


_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)