Saturday, November 9, 2013

Caught between two stools

[20.05.2013]
It feels very great to have finally a ‚free‘ evening after three weeks. Because there’s nothing exciting this evening, I decided to go online. Finally blogging again, finally getting inspired by Samu’s voice and finally chat a bit. Actual, I loved chatting with friends who live too far away to visit them. That was also the case during the last weeks and I wrote with some people, I had no contact for a longer time, as well.  
That sounds all very good and I‘m very thankful for these beautiful hours. But what do you do if you’re at the same point that was responsible for the last break, after a week? If you open every message with a smile, if you get along well with somebody, if you get along too well with somebody? If you doubt that boys and girls can just be friends? If too many feelings come into play and that not just from one side? If everything was perfect but the other is already taken? Of course you stop chatting and spending time together. Because you want the other to be fine and you want to rescue yourself before it would hurt you.
I’m caught between two stools. I want the friendship that makes ma smile and gives me moral uplift. But I know that there will be too many feelings and we have to make a decision. This nice game will go on and on..
Maybe I’ll be strong enough to bowl down the stools or sit on them one day. 



A friendship between a boy and a girl is a wonderful thing but I think it can only work till a special degree. Cause I’ll never tell the things I tell my best (female) friend to a boy who is just a friend and not my boyfriend..
Are you in a similar situation or do you think a friendship like this could work?
_Marie_
Follow me on  Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)