Sunday, November 10, 2013

*Smack*

[08.10.2013]
Hello my dears,
I couldn’t post anything the last days because I kind of ruined my computer but that’s another story..
For a few weeks now I watch ‘Unter Uns’ [German daily soap] and so I liked the Facebookpage of Lars Steinhoefel [one of the actors]. Two days ago he posted a kiss picture with Valea Scalabrino and of course there was a lot of gossip concerning this photo. Are they a couple or not? Well, you don’t post such a photo without a story behind it but the description 'FreeBoussa - Marokko' made me guess anything and at Valea’s page I found this link [just in German, it’s about two Moroccan teenagers who are in prison because of posting a kiss photo of themselves at Facebook]:
and I was really shocked. Of course I knew that not everything is fair in Morocco but this story is definitely too much. As the article always says is violence against women no problem in this country, love is. What’s up with this world if two people mustn’t love?
Sometimes life is so hard. Isn’t it the love that gives you power then? I have no idea what to do against this but I’m sure, I won’t forget this story. There must be a way to help them. If you have any idea how to do this or if you’ve already heard about a campaign please contact me! I don’t wanna stand back.
I think it’s super that this story brought such a big hype of kiss photos on the Internet, if I had somebody to kiss I’d do it as well.
Have a great evening.
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)