Saturday, November 9, 2013

Come dine with me

[25.01.2013, 21:34]
Hello you sweeties,    
this post isn’t about the TV series, but about a competition, started in my family. Last Saturday, my mum was preparing the dinner, today it’s my turn and next week my dad will invent us. Of course, the others get grades for their evenings but the winner doesn’t get 500€, he gets ‘just’ fame and honour. Because I’m alone tonight I can prepare a few things now.
My evening’s device is: In three courses through Europe.
The starter will be different Tapas and Antipasti, so there is Spain and Italy with a sauce made of Bulgarian yoghurt. As a main course we’ll eat some fried grated potatoes with a mushroom sauce and salad. In this course we have the Swiss and Germany and in the dessert, England, Finland and a second time Germany will be present. We’ll have a chocolate cake and a bowl made of Kauralastut (Finnish oat cookies) filled with a scoop of almond ice cream. What do you think about my menu?  I’m so nervous and of course I want to win as well. Do you have some ideas for a French drink without alcohol? That’s what is still missing..
And for entertaining my parents while I’m in the kitchen, they have to make a kind of quiz. The have to tell which dish is typical for which country. The winner will get a present, I still have to buy, too.
Because I got some clicks from abroad, I decided to do my Posts in English as well. I’m sorry for the mistakes. I’m already a bit tired and haven’t written such a long text in English for a few months.. So be patient with me ;)
See you,
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)