Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hungover noodles

[22.10.2013]


Hello my dears,

There were a lot of stressing things during the last weeks, so I had less time for cooking. Of course I haven’t forgotten to present you some other recipes of Jamie Oliver’s book 'Save with Jamie'. Yesterday I tried out the 'Hungover noodles'. Unfortunately I couldn’t get some ingredients, that’s always the risk when cooking think from other countries but here’s my version.  


For four hungry persons you need:

* one thumb big piece of ginger

* one clove of garlic

* soy sauce

* two tbsp. (rice wine) vinegar

* three tbsp. sesame oil

* three quarters of a china cabbage

* 500g broccoli

* 250g Chinese noodles

* four eggs

* pepper, salt



How to do it:

Wash at first the broccoli and the cabbage and cut the cabbage in small strpes, the broccoli in these tiny roses.





Then cook it for about 5 minutes in salted water and add the noodles when it’s necessary (you see how much the need on the packing, it’s different from sort to sort. While the vegetables get ready peel the garlic and the ginger and mince it in tiny cubes. Then put it in a big bowl with a pinch of pepper, the oil, the vinegar and two tbsp. soy sauce and mix the dressing well. Then whisk the eggs and add any pepper and soy sauce and put it in a pan for making kind of scrambled eggs.  In Jamie’s recipe it’s a fried egg but I don’t like them.. Well and now you’re ready. Put everything together and mix it! The recipe is pretty easy to cook and pretty fast as well. After about 30 minutes I made it. 




Great fun with it and good appetite! I hope I helped you with the decision whether buying the book or not ;)

_Marie_

Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)