Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bag DIY

[13.08.2013]
As I promised you last week I’ll show you today another bag made by myself. Like the last one it’s not complex that much but I don’t want to show you my ‘masterpiece’ already.
The idea for this bag came to my mind about four weeks ago. Once I had a picture in my head when I was en route in the evening. When I came home at 23 o’clock I started immediately of course and researched on the Internet about things I couldn’t find too long. After two hours I had to change Helena Script ES into Courier New and ‚Sweet Symphony‘ into ‚Choose to be me‘. Nevertheless I’m very happy about the outcome and love walking around with it because the lyrics mean a lot for me. The letters above the lyrics are by the way the song’s chords ;)  
Do you like the bag? Do you think it’s a good idea to give someone his favourite song this way?
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)