Saturday, November 9, 2013

Big Band Theory Tour/Fürth

[29.03.2013]
Since the end of October you regularly heard how much I was looking forward to the Big Band Theory Tour of Sunrise Avenue and last I finally went there. Previously I informed me exactly about everything for example where the toilets are (sounds stupid but is one of the most important things) or if I'm allowed to take my reflex camera with me. If not I wanted to avoid discussing at the entry. It was my luck that I asked, it was just allowed with a press card. That's enough babbled. Not it staaaarts:
Puh, that was a day. I've already posted on the Sunrise Avenue Facebook page that I can't find any words for all that happened on Tuesday. Really, words can't describe this. Like Samu sings: 'And I don't know the right words I should say, never felt anything this way..' It's impossible to couch this but I try it nevertheless.
My mom and I depatured at about nine o'clock and arrived in Fürth at 10:30. Just as we drive to the 'Stadthalle' (guildhall), I see to buses with toned windows and what should I say, yes, they were it. Because it is definitely too long for us, to wait there from 10:30 till 19:00 we just walked around the town a bit and are back at 12:30. The tour buses are directly next to us and so we have the chance to risk a look at Samu or my darling Riku. Sometime Samu comes out of the bus with a crate of coke in his hands. I'm thinking: 'Er, what's he doing with this right now?!' And a few seconds later, Mr. Samu Haber is straight in front of us and asks if we are thirsty. Yeah, we are thirsty and even if not, who wouldn't take something to drink if Samu Haber himself gives it to you? No matter, how bad the concert will be, it's already a perfect day.
When I'll go to our car later, Riku will wave out of the taxi. Shit :/ A short time before seven o'clock we are allowed to go into the hall. I'm running as fast as I can, just to get the best place in front of Riku. No sooner said than done. My place is safe. Now my mom comes. But what's better to gild the waiting time than doing a bit of shopping? Thus I look around a bit in the building. I'm not thirsty anymore but the bar catches my eye at once: 'Can I get the can without substance please?!' Yes. I could as you can see: 



After this I look at the merchandise stuff and decide to buy a button and plec set, after this I go back to my place. Now I can't wait listening to the supporting act. Announced are four Finnish guys, who are called Superscar. I listened to a song of them on youtube and I wasn't so fascinated of them. But when the guys arrive on stage, I have to grin. The guitarist straight in front of me looks like a small puppy, I'd really like to hug him and canoodle with him. Because he looks a bit grimly I smile at him and then, I finally get a smile back. Somehow he watches at me all the time. Ok, I have to look the other way. Oh no, he still looks at me, I think I blush. The whole half an hour I get maternal feelings because the guys are so cute. Still so young (probably ten years older than myself, but that doesn't matter :D) and still so nervous. A few minutes before they finished the other guitarist comes to our side and wants to give a high five to us but the arms are too short. Haha, I have to laugh. After about 30 minutes the band disappears but then they come back to abolish their equipment.  That’s so likeably, somehow I’m taken aback by them :).
A coke from Samu, a super cute supporting act. Slowly my expectance is rising into the boundless.
At 9 o’clock sharp it starts. The light turns off. Sirens turn on. Riku is at the stage. He stands exactly  in front of me. The begin playing.
I gotta go is not one of my fav songs but anyway it packs a wallop. My face hurts because of smiling so much but I can’t stop. I’ve a goose flesh but in the same moment I’m so hot and probably that’s not just because of my pullover.. I wonder how you can play the guitar in that way and look so handsome at once, like Riku does ;) Every song beats the previous one. I can’t believe being part of this. Ok, slowly Riku annoys me. He notices that I look at him all the time, that I’m so happy but he doesn’t make it to give me just a second of his attention. Ok, doesn’t matter because two oft he ‚Big Band guys‘ smile at me all the time.
I love the break between two songs when Samu is telling something. I love his voice. I love his humor and I must laugh because of every little joke he’s telling. I hear that the boys start to play Happiness one of my favorite songs. This evening is perfect.   Shortly after this song, Samu speaks about football in Finland. Couldn’t be better. They play 6-0 and yes, it’s always a pleasure to see how Samu shows the lyrics visually. Especially here: I will love you, I will hold you, satisfy you, you'll never wanna let me go But seriously, that would lack. Two or three songs later, they play Hollywood Hills and I don’t feel well now. The song is full of memories and I start crying. But because I get some pitying looks from the wind instruments and so I continue feeling fantastic and also free. I can forget this story, it’s better to forget it. When we come tot he last song (Nasty) it gets a bit ‚schmudsig‘ (filthy). As Mr. Haber says, you should keep shut all ‚ears and eyes‘ of all children, pets ‚or whatever‘ and points at his eyes and then his ears. This little blooper makes the evening even better. I’m overhelmed by this band, it was a super evening but I’m still a bit disappointed because of Riku. After the ‚schmudsigen‘ (dirty) song it gets really dirty and Riku dries his whole head with the towel, I pointed a few seconds before. I can’t believe what’s happening now. Riku knees in front of me, smiles and puts the towel straighht into my hands. I knew it. He smile and I have to smile even more. He throws a plec to the first row, everybody next to me are looking for it but for me it doesn’t matter. After all,  I got the towel of Riku Rajamaa (he’s also the only one who gives it to somebody in the crowd). It doesn’t smell like flowers, more like a dose of sweat and a bottle of beer, they drank next to the stage. While the others are searching the plec, I put on a pout, that achieves ist duty wholeheartedly. With another smile, Riku chucks a plec to me. Wow, I love him. I didn’t expect that at all. This naughty boy noticed it very well that I looked at him, and not like the drooling ladies advanced in age, at Samu. Any time, Riku goes and we go, too. It was the second best evening of my life. Outside the room, Superscar wait and I make them signing my flag. Now they’re more relaxed and in a very great mood. The guitarist makes a joke because of my flag, but it fails a bit. The drummer just says: ‚Oh, that was a bad joke!‘ I say thank you and we go home. I don’t have to mention that I didn’t sleep a wink the next four nights.. I take along so many things of this concert. A coke from Samu, a towel and a plec from Riku, an autograph from Superscar, two cans, two buttons and three bought plecs, hundreds of photos, a cozy little chat with Superscar, 10000 of memories and not at least a friendly acquaintance, we’ll surely meet at the next concert. 



 P.S.: It took such a long time to finish this post because I personally had to cool down first. There were too many impressions at once for my little mind. And to be honest: I realize all details only now.
P.P.S.: The towel is (of course not washed) well secured now and fortunately it doens't smell anymore.
_Marie_

Follow me on Facebook:                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)