Sunday, November 10, 2013

Word of the month 08/13

[09.08.2013]
Again the word of the month is a week too late. I'm so sorry :/
At the 1st I passed my driving test and till Saturday I was on vacation, so I couldn't post anything at Friday as well. But now let's start:
[It's 22:31. Yesterday it was the first time for three weeks I was in bed before midnight. I was looking forward to a long night because my eye circles couldn't be bigger and darker. Unfortunately I was awake because of a call in the middle of the night and I asked myself why I didn't stay awake.
Do you know the feeling when you just want to sleep but your head is full of thoughts, you have to think about, full of texts, you have to write and full of ideas you have to implement? That's annoying!
My room resembles an appartment of a compulsive hoarder in the last weeks. Dozens of different cloths, sewing cottons, silk ribbons, textile colours, buttons and drafts are all over the place. All the time I think: 'Just five minutes and the bag is finally ready.' I get a new idea into my mind that catches all my thoughts so that I don't forget a detail.] Effective last week.
Meanwhile my room is clean again and almost all bags are ready. All the sewing did gibe me the idea for the recent Wotm:



There are so many different ways how you can be creativeand I'd like to show you different ways how I'm creative (in my opinion) this month. Today I start with the bags.
Origianally a participation at the contest ‚Nähtalent 2013‘ (sewing talent 2013) of Pfaff was my aim but unfortunately all websites with important information were closed one week before the end of the contest. I don't know if this is my fault or their but after the disappointment at the beginning I see a chance in this. I'll present you the bag some day and I already tell you one thing: It's very specific and I'm sure not everybody will like it. 
Now I show you a bag I made for my little sparrow, my godson from Peru. It's my sweety's birthday soon and so I collected all presents for him in this bag.
Because he likes cars I printed one on a specific foil that I ironed on the selfmade bag, I wrote his name with a casual textile colour.





That's it for today, I'll show you the other bags soon.
Have a great evening.
_Marie­_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)