Saturday, November 9, 2013

Aland Islands


[09.02.2013, 21:06]
Wow, it was a perfect start into the holidays on Friday evening! For some weeks now, I search for some news about my fav footballer, Pekka Lagerblom, on the Internet and just this Friday I read the shattering news. He had training at the IFK Mariehamn on the Aland Islands. He returns to Finland :/ My heart is broken. After months of hope, he finds a job in Germany, the illusion is destroyed. And a big ‘Thank you’ to RB Leipzig. It was clear, we could visit a match this year and that wouldn’t be a problem because his contract was for two years but then you let him go. Well done! I had the honor to meet Pekka three times and I have to say, he’s not only the best footballer, I’ve ever seen. He’s also an unbelievably charming, friendly and funny guy. Pekka, if you read this: thank you for the fantastic meetings.

But who emigrates with me to the Aland Islands now? Best would be tomorrow or even today.
But at least I have a new reason to learn Finnish, although the speak only Swedish there, I think. But I have to go there!
There’s one good thing: the new tricots’
colour matchs perfectly with his eyes ;)
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)