Monday, November 18, 2013

AWAY

Hello my dears,
Sorry for the short blogging break. A few days faded away till Colorful Bonbon was the way I wanted it to be. But there’s also another topic today. School week was very busy and so I started to get panic on Wednesday evening when I read Frederic Heidorn’s FB-post 'Morgen Abend rocken wir Bayreuth. Ich bin auch vor Ort am Start um Rede & Antwort zu stehen. Peaze Out. #aWayKinotour2013' [Tomorrow we’ll rock Bayreuth. I’ll be there and justify myself] I’m a very big ‚Hand aufs Herz‘ [old German TV soap] fan and even if Frederic Heidorn who played Ronnie Peters hadn’t the best role, I liked him at once. After long thinking about how I could get to Bayreuth, everything was clear on Thursday and the ticket was booked as well.
I saw several people of the film crew there beside Frederic. Shortly after the film started, a young man came in the cinema room. Puh, and I thought he wouldn’t arrive.
It was a strange feeling to see the movie at the big screen while knowing that some of the actors are one row behind you. An actor, you have seen each day on TV for months. Well, I’ll tell you something about Frederic the next days. Today I prefer telling you the movie’s story.
I think already the tile is very interesting: A WAY or AWAY, even the director wasn’t sure. After watching the film, both fit perfectly.
David, acted by Tobias Schmutzler, is a banker. When he’s at a funeral of one of his colleagues, his boss does a speech he hears for the 100th time now. It is about the everyday same job, working hard for it and be responsible. Curtly David decides to go to India to help the people there and to build a well. He wants his best friend Patrick, Frederic Heidorn, to join him but Patrick wants to found a family and has no problem with his life. When David arrives in India he has some problems because of the different culture and his naiveté but this is over soon. I don’t wanna tell you the movie’s end, just watch it. It is really worth, especially because the film has a second part. It’s kind of a making-of that shows the problems of finding a suitable place and the work with locals. That’s a great idea, you can experience the film much better. It’s also important to add that the director studies in Bayreuth, what means he’s no professional director till now. The main character is acted by his brother by the way. You wouldn’t expect that.
I just can recommend you the movie. If you’ll have the chance to go to a station of the cinema tour, use it! It’s a fantastic thing to speak with the producers afterwards.
You can find the dates here:
Have a great movie evening,
_Marie_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)