Saturday, November 9, 2013

Tapas

[06.04.2013]
The post today will be a bit shorter than normally and I hope that it’s going online.. I’m not at home the whole day and so I‘ve tried let it post automatically. Please forgive me if it doesn’t work.
A few weeks ago, I already told you about our ‚Dine with me‘ and I’ve also mentioned my homemade salted pepper peanuts. Some people asked me for the recipe and here it is for all of you:

Salted Pepper Peanuts

Ingredients:
* 250g peeled peanuts
* 2 tsp sea salt
* ½ tsp paprika
* 2 tsp olive oil

Preparation:
At first you have to peel the peanuts. I want to be honest to you: that lasts damn long! When you’re finally ready, put the nuts into an oven-safe bowl and roast them at a temperature of 180°C with the grill in your oven. That takes about 10 minutes but be sure, you keep your eye on it, so they can’t become too dark. And stir the nuts as well.  While the nuts are in the oven, prepare another bowl with the mixed salt and paprika. Now you have to be fast: Put the peanuts out of the oven, add the oil and mix it well. Give them immediately in the other bowl and mix it again.  Well, that’s it. at the end, it’s a bit hectic because the salt doesn’t stick at the nuts anymore, if they’re too cold ;)
Wish you a lot of fun if you try it!
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)