Saturday, November 9, 2013

Cookie monster

[05.06.2013]

J.D.: You look super!
Elliot: Even in cookie-pants?
J.D.: Especially in cookie-pants you look super.

I think most of the Scrubs fans will know this quotation and because nothing is better than a cup of hot milk and some cookies, I'll show you an enlarged version today. Last year I made a cookie monster cake for my best friend. Really easy to make because you can choose the cake's size and also the sort. As topping everything you like can be chosen, it only has to be blue ;)
Here you can see me recipe. 

Ingredients (baking pan with about 15 cm diameter):
* 50g butter
* 50 sugar
* 1 tsp vanilla sugar
* 1 pinch salt
* 1 egg
* 130g flour
* 1 tbsp baking powder
* 40g minced chocolate
* milk

Preparation:

At first you have to oil the baking pan with butter and flour it or you just put baking paper in it.
Then mix the butter and the (vanilla) sugar in a bowl. Next add the salt, the egg, the flour, the baking powder and the minced chocolate and stir it as well. If the dough is too dry, put some milk in it. I like the dough very fluid and so I add about 75ml milk. Now you just have to fill the dough in the pan and bake it at 180°C for about 25 minutes.
If the cake it ready, cool it down and hen you can go on at once. Mix sugar powder, lemon juice and blue food colouring for the fast version. For the monster's eyes I melted a bit white chocolate and made a big circle of it, after drying I put a small point of dark chocolate in the middle and that's it. Now you only have to put half a cookie in the monster'as mouth ;) For those who are very assiduous, I give you another recipe for the cookies.
Mix 125g butter, 100g sugar, a tbsp vanilla sugar and an egg creamy. Then add 100g flour, a tsp baking powder and 125g minced chocolate. Now make arbitrarily big blobs on a baking sheet and bake them for ca. 10 minutes at 170°C. Another tip: the cookies don't become hard until they cooled down, don't make them too long! Great fun!

_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)