Saturday, November 9, 2013

500 times yellow!

[28.01.2013, 22:04]
For a few weeks now you could see the commercial ‘500’ and today was the day. The 500th episode of the TV series ‘The Simpsons’ was shown in German TV. I don’t know if you’ve seen the episode in other countries as well today. I am addicted the Simpsons for a few years and I was completely enthused when I saw the anniversary series today. The act was fantastic! At first all residents just see the bad things of the Simpsons family until they recognize that they aren’t angels as well, until whole Springfield is taken to another place finally. But I think it’s strange, the school chefs join the as the last ones..
This episode reminds me of the one, a meteor should disturb Springfield and all people come together in the Flanders’ house until it’s too full and Ned is the one who leaves. Both work together – against one single person but in the end again the whole village.
I liked everything at the 500th series but mainly the beginning when Milhouse writes something on the blackboard because Bart should have a free day. That was so cute :)
In my opinion, Matt Groening created a fascinating series with the Simpsons, which become more exciting, more stirring and more profound with each episode.  The only thing I have to criticize is the way it is drawn today. I prefer the old ones in the retro style with all edges and the dusty quality. I think it has more personality than the ‘perfect’ computersh.. you have in these days.
Dear Maggie, dear Lisa, dear Marge, dear Bart and dear Homer, I’m looking forward to the next 500!  
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)