Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello my dears,
This year was so special for me, I think it was the best year of my life. I met a lot of great people and did a lot of crazy stuff but I'm sure that all I have done was pretty great. Of course there are always things you worry about but everything went nearly perfect. I'm not quite sure if I'll do a kind of review here with a lot of pictures but I think so. Maybe the next days when I'll be a bit more relaxed. 
I have to say that this year wouldn't have been the same without you. You probably know how thankful I am for your kind words and your faithfulness.
Now I'll have hopefully a great evening with my parents and my aunt and I hope you do so as well. I wish you a merry Christmas with a lot of fun, nice hours and a great Christmas meal! Enjoy your free days and here are the promised greetings I got for you on Friday.
The Nürnberger Christkind herself made this great photo for you!
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)