Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas story

Hello my dears,
Instead of the usual Advent calendar you'll get today a film tipp for the best time of the year. It's called 'Christmas story' and it's from Finland. That was honestly the main reason for me to buy it..
Meanwhile I'm so happy that I've bought it, I watched it twice this week and my mum even wanted to watch it again the day before yesterday. 
All is a about Nikolas, a little boy who becomes an orphan because of a terrible accident. The village that the boy lives at is pretty poor that's why no family can care about him forever. They decide to let him live with each family for one year and every Christmas he has to change the family. 
He takes this day to give little presents to the children of his bygone families, also he brings a present to his sister Ada who died in the accident as well. 
After it was each family's turn, there's no one left to take him beside the dark carpenter Iisakki. Nikolas has to work hard there but on Christmas Eve he gets to know Iisakki's story, followed they become friends. 
I don't wanna tell you more about it but I really can recommend you this film. It's a mix of dark Finnish mood, hope and tension. I love it.
Have a great day, maybe I'll post another calendar stuff today ;)
_Marie_
Here you can order the film:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)