Sunday, December 1, 2013

memo - DRP envelope

Hello my dears,
As you know, this month everything is about upcycling and environmental protection. I'm looking forward to the next four weeks when I can give you my stuffy tips within reason.
Because I have to send a few letters the next time, I was looking for a better alternative for classic envelopes last week. After a short time I found this page
and enquired about the production of this product
http://www.memo.de/DRP-Briefhuellen-DIN-C6/Direkt-Recycelte-Briefumschlaege-und-Versandtaschen/Versand-und-Verpackung/Bueroartikel.memo?groupId=4388&page=group.jsp. Instead of handling with new paper, they take scrap paper like old maps, calenders or posters for the envelopes. First class upcycling because of the avoiding of trash and making a new product out of it with less energy and water needs. This product can call itsself the most ecofriendly envelope according to the 'Öko-Institut', not bad?! A package with 100 pieces costs 6,84€, that means 6,8 ct per envelope. In my opinion it's a very fair price because you don't just help the environment but also German working places. Memo was very kind and sent me a parcel of it. Thank you again! I'll try them very very soon.

 
I found a lot of other great things in the shop, like Christmas presents or school and office stuff. But the coolest thing is this one:
That's really a bag with a solar cell that can charge your smartphone or MP3-player. Great thing! Didn't know that this exists.
Great fun when browsing through the ecofriendly portal and have a great day!
_Marie_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)