Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I'll stop wearing black...

...when they invent a darker color.
I read this sentence in the last glamour magazine and I really liked it. I'm not just a black wearer, but I love this 'color'. You can just combine it with everything and it's alawys a bit in the background. Last month you couldn't read this post but you can see pictures in my second fave color right now!
Because of my term paper about Paris' fashion, I worked a lot with this color. Isn't one of the most famous dresses the little black dress? It was invented by Coco Chanel. After the death of her big love Boy Capel she started working again but all seemed to be black. She let painted her whole flat in black and this color even found a place in her creations. Before black was just used for sorrow clothes and attendants but Chanel made a revolution with her dress. I still remember another story concerning this topic. When Chanel was in the US some people wanted to shoot a movie about her, Hepburn was chosen as main part. Chanel was content with the idea of being played by Audrey Hepburn, the young beautiful actor. But that was a mistake, Katharine Hepburn, about 20 years older than Audrey should play the role. Chanel was very angry about it. Isn't it ironic that Audrey Hepburn brought the little black dress back in the focus a few years later with her famous movie Breakfast at Tiffany's? And Monifa Miller is very right with the sentence 'A black dress, it's never going to go out of style.' In the following photo you can see Chanel in her celebrated dress.

http://blog.mode-stil.eu/wp-content/uploads/coco-cannel.jpg
http://blog.mode-stil.eu/wp-content/uploads/coco-cannel.jpg
                
Now let's go on with fashion because what would the winter be without a coat? Last year I bought this pretty black one. I didn't like the button and so my kind mum changed them for me. Now it's kind of an unique copy. I love the style even I don't know why. But I'm looking forward to the new things I'll experience with it. Waiting several hours for the next Sunrise Avenue concert or running through Bayreuth for seeing Frederic Heidorn. We'll see but I'm sure we'll be a great team! 



That was probably enough fashion for one month. The most obvious black thing in winter is the sky. Even if it's before 04pm you have to turn on the light, I hate it :/ This night sky might be romantic but I prefer being outside till 10pm without needing any light. Summer, I miss you! 



_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)