Monday, December 9, 2013

Advent - familiy time

Hello my dears,
I'm so sorry that I didn't manage to open a door on Saturday and even yesterday. Maybe you read on Facebook that it was because of family stuff. Still today this topic hasn't left my mind and I'm very disappointed about the situation in my family on my mother's side. Harmony is a foreign word in this family. Everybody doesn't like the other one and talks about things he isn't concerned and he doesn't know about.
I'm 17 years old and it's no secret I'd prefer living nearer at my relatives than over 300km away. After each visit I count the weeks till the next one and four weeks before I can't speak about anything else. Nevertheless I don't wanna go there the next weeks because there's already struggle. I'm sorry that I have a godson in Peru. I'm sorry that I'm member of the Red Cross. I'm sorry that I do church stuff voluntary. And I'm sorry I don't wanna sleep at my grandma's house because I don't want her to have this work with meals and linen. I'm sorry that I'm the way I am and if I'm not welcomed you don't have to see me.
I hope your pre-Christmas time is much better and you enjoy the free time with your family but:


And here's already the next photo of Olly Murs. Sometimes I'm listening to a song and just one line speaks to me that I have to post about immediately. Olly Murs - Anywhere else
_Marie_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)