Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas market

Hello my dears,
Today I visited the 'Nürnberger Christkindlesmarkt', the Christmas market of Nuremberg and it was just wonderful. Unfortunately it was pretty full so that you couldn't see everything but that doesn't bother me when I'm in Nuremberg. All smells like ginger bread and hot wine punch and the whole town sparkles.
I didn't know that there's a small market only of the partner cities. It was so great and I found a lot of new presents there. If you haven't seen it, you probably can't imagine. One store is next to the other but there are a lot of different countries in a few meters. Poland, France, Scotland, Spain, Italy, Greece, China and even Cuba. The sellers were sometimes even of this countries and you could buy things like shortbread, olive oil, wood figures and special soap. I preferred the Cuban shop, the seller was so funny and you could even listen to Cuban music. 
But now enough words, let's look at the photos. Oh and I got some very kind greetings from something very special for you but I'll show you them on the 24th ;)
_Marie_



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)