Sunday, December 22, 2013

Bloggers against racism!

Hello my dears,
Honestly I just got the idea for this photo when I posted the Sunday's music tip today morning. You maybe read that it's 'Love is color-blind' of Sarah Connor. Yeah, it is and that's why we mustn't discriminate others just because of their skin color or other appearances. It's the great thing that we all are different. How boring would life be if everybody would be the same. You wouldn't need humans because everyone would be replaceable. Probably a robot would write this post right now for his robot friends. I think we should think about the bad things we did during the last year on Christmas, even if it was unknowingly.
In summer this year I was at the  pcfritz bustour in Nuremberg and made a great experience concerning skin colors. I met Nana Lifestyler https://www.facebook.com/NanaLifestyler?fref=ts and asked him for a photo, then he wanted to do one with my mum and asked me later if it is black and white or colored. At first I thought I understood something wrong but Nana is just relaxed. He knows that he has a different skin color like most of the other Germans but he has no problem with this. And that's what he's like. He didn't only win my sympathy with this sentence.
And then I also had to think on Paradise Oskar's song 'The invisible ones' but you can see it on the picture.
Along these lines: bloggers against racism!
_Marie_
Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Blog.BuntesBonbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)