Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Back again

Hello my dears,
it's a shame I haven't posted anything for such a long time. Almost four months.. I tried to explain you my reasons for this in the last post. It was true, that there were a lot of other things in my life, I needed much time for. 
At the moment I'm preparing myself for my last test of my A-Levels. It's kind of strange that school should be finished next Monday after 12 years. Since about one month I just go to school for one or two lessons a day and the last week just for the test. Although I should learn for it, I feel very bored these days. 
Right now I'm sitting in my room, listening to Sarah Connor's Close to crazy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI3T0P1-dpc because every single word suits perfect to my situation. Today my mind is anywhere else, I don't know where exactly it is. Well and now after doing organisational stuff for the German blog, I really had to write you here. I missed this blog so much, sometimes it even hurt. I missed my English audience cause you're so cute although my English is not the best one. I'm not sure what'll happen the next days but NOW I'll start translating the German posts for you.
I love you.
_Marie_
Add me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)