Sunday, January 12, 2014

That's what a winner looks like

Hello my dears,
What important news reached us last week? I heard about Thomas Hitzlsperger's coming out on Wednesday and since then hundreds of thoughts run through my mind.
Surely it wasn't easy to do this step and that's why Mr. Hitzlsperger should gain our all respect! I can't imagine how terrible it is to hide from publicity and to live a different life although you look pretty contrary inside. I was really shocked when I read about the French player who had to leave his team because of his homosexuality a few months ago. Why makes it a difference whether we love men or women? And by the way why does it bother others? If people do a great job and don't bully others it doesn't matter what sexuality they have, I think.
I just can salute Thomas Hitzlsperger, he was a fantastic footballer and now he has an enormous influence in German football. I'm pretty sure that now more and more gay players will be brave enough to talk about this topic. And because football is already topic number one for little boys, it's great to show them, it doesn't matter who you are or who you love. It's just important how talented you are!
I wish Mr. Hitzlsperger a lot of power during the next weeks and I hope that he and his aim will find tolerance everywhere.
Enjoy your life and don't hide because of trifles!
_Marie_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment here!
Colorful greetings & a wonderful day
.Marie. :)